Friday, March 21, 2014

Bullet Proof Coffee

Bullet proof coffee is perfect when you are on the go and do not have time to make a meal.



Ingredients:
1 cup brewed coffee (any kind that has no carbs, no sugars, not calories) I use my keurig. You can use as much coffee as you want.
2 tablespoons of coconut oil. I use LouAna Coconut Oil
2 tablespoons of heavy cream
1 truvia packet if needed

The macros for the coffee are 33 grams of fat, 0 grams of net carbs, and 0 grams of protein.


You combine all the ingredients into a blender. You set the blender on high for about 30 seconds. The coffee is then ready to drink!

This is not used for a snack or to drink with a meal. It is a meal substitute. I'm usually full till the next meal!

There are other recipes out there if you don't particularly like this version.

4 comments:

  1. This is what I use everyday no truvia just the coconut oi and cream and it holds me till lunch but I drink 2 or 3 cups of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you make this a day ahead??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. freeze in ice cube trays for individual servings

      Delete